nicest wah pedal?

Snork

has anyone ever tried the clyde mccoy wah.. if you havent' you can't really say for sure what you like, untill you have played that one. not being arrogant but that wah does rock metal funk thrash, christian you name it you got it. i had an original one when i was 17 and didnt' appreciate it cause it had mis biased transistors. i got 500 bucks for it though. but i would trade it back to have it back.

I'm beginning to feel like I should endorse Tech21. My latest GAS lust is for a "Killer Wail" Wah. I have an old CryBaby and I never use it because it eats batteries too fast, and I can't use a 9V adapter because it adds 60 cycle hum. So, it's a door stop at the moment. I should probably sell it and upgrade. :D

Have peek and a listen to the Killer Wail... www.tech21nyc.com

I'm beginning to feel like I should endorse Tech21. My latest GAS lust is for a "Killer Wail" Wah. I have an old CryBaby and I never use it because it eats batteries too fast, and I can't use a 9V adapter because it adds 60 cycle hum. So, it's a door stop at the moment. I should probably sell it and upgrade. :D

Have peek and a listen to the Killer Wail... www.tech21nyc.com

i can fix your wah problems there.. or if you want, i will trade you your useless wah as you stated, for the price of the mods on my wah. i modded the carvin ones so an;yway i got like 55 dollars in the raw pedal. for fourty dollars and your pedal i would swap you. or if you want i can mod your pedal for you to sound better. i have an older clip of my modded wah.

www.geocities.com/cemaynard1134/sound.htm

its the first clip on the page.