Ormsby Guitars - Toby's Explorer

hahaha.. Yeah I'm still alive, just been playing guitar is all, I've done work on guitars for people, like refretting a 1961 Telecaster, etc... but other than that, just playing in the band, and writing songs. How's life for ya bro? Good to hear from you again!!

All is good! No building yet, too busy at work.

Perry, you didn't took any video of that Opeth show?

No video, sorry. Just met Machinehead. They loved the Multiscales and this Explorer, but the same old problem.... they get free guitars elsewhere... DAMNIT. Swapped contact details, so not all is lost.

Booked in to meet Slipknot (same tour), and we waited for two hours. The head of security was being a bit of a prick, and just as they arrived, we were whisked away and told we couldn't see them, DESPITE their guitar tech hooking it all up for us. DAMNIT x 2

But, met someone very influential who wants to help give my guitars a push, so not all was lost today. Fingers crossed.

dont you just hate endorsements!!... well actually i hate being asked to give people endorsement deals even more :D

but i have a solution for you perry... i have been told i look a bit like Rob Flynn (although i do get told i look like a lot of people)- send me one of the guitars and i will take some blurry pics of me playing for you

I used to get at LEAST one endorsement request a week. Then i changed my myspace profile only (nothing else) to state, that if you are going to ask for an endorsement, at least do it properly and send me a PROMO PACK in the mail. Only one has ever come through since then. A year later :D

Seriously, why do these guys think a "hey dude, i rekon u should indorse me, im a fully sik gat player man, cheers goat-raper666" is going to even get a response at all?