Fret Benders Fs

Woodenspoke

I have several Fret benders that are classified as second class. Meaning that the bender has some cosmetic issues with the base plate but is fully functional (scratches or dings). I have about 4 of these Fret benders I would like to sell or trade .

If you would like to see a picture check out the LMI web site Link where they cost $70 US. I am letting these go for $45 each which includes 3 day shipping anywhere in the US.

If you have something interesting to trade (parts or wood) let me know.

I you want the bender shipped overseas contact me so I can get you a shipping quote (will need your address).

PM me since I will not be checking in here, first come first served.

Last offers will be accepted November 24th.

Edited by Woodenspoke

I have several Fret benders that are classified as second class. Meaning that the bender has some cosmetic issues with the base plate but is fully functional (scratches or dings). I have about 4 of these Fret benders I would like to sell or trade .

If you would like to see a picture check out the LMI web site Link where they cost $70 US. I am letting these go for $45 each which includes 3 day shipping anywhere in the US.

If you have something interesting to trade (parts or wood) let me know.

I you want the bender shipped overseas contact me so I can get you a shipping quote (will need your address).

PM me since I will not be checking in here, first come first served.

PM sent

I think I'll take you up on this when I get paid again. Do you take PayPal?

why certainly PM me

What are you looking for in trade? I have a Tonerider Tele neck pickup in gold NIB.

I PM'ed you