Well I joined here recently extremely eager to post my build, and never really got to know anybody. First off, my name is Marshall and I'm 14. I live in North-Eastern America and quite enjoy living here. I got into building guitars about a year ago I'd say. I started off good, found some plans, be-friend a carpenter and he let me use his shop. My first, lets say "project" was a wolfgang style guitar. All in all it ended miserably. The carpenter moved, I used plywood which chipped like a bitch. Never even got to the neck. At the end of that failure I was a little discouraged and put building guitars off to the side. Recently I took it back up with full force. With some money in my pocket I bought a couple of things and started my first "build". I'm doing good so far and hope I won't run into any major issues. I suppose everyone reads these a lot but I had the time to post this so.. here it is! I hope everyone is doing well and has a good 2009!

-Marshall

(P.S. If anyone wants an RG body that has plenty of holes in it, contact me. I used it to make a template and she's all yours if you want to pay shipping!)

Also just let me just say thank you for forming your post intelligently and using full sentences. You show maturity well beyond your years.

In addition to creativity with wood and a positive attitude, we highly value grammatical correctness.

Welcome aboard.

And better luck with your second build! Don't forget to post pics.

:D