Lacquer Cracking At The Glue Line?

Just about finished with my latest build, did all my wetsanding and have started buffing when all the of the sudden I noticed the lacquer starting to split/crack right along the glue seam on the back of the guitar. It is two piece mahogany with a maple top everything glued with tightbond.

Looking through the finish and at the actual seam in the wood it looks okay and the body doesn't seem to be warping or coming loose but the finish right there is cracking. What the hell? What should I do, is this going to get worse? I am sure I could sand it down and fix it aesthetically but will it come back?

It's not "cracking" it's just soaking into the glue line...very common with laquer.

You need to build up the finish thick enough to level down below the line...but don't level sand until the laquer is completely cured...

And yes...it will most likely come back over time..I fill the grain with medium viscosity super glue before finishing to prevent that sort of thing.