Prs Copy

Newer pictures come then from the guitar, but a lot burn on all of them now together came.

Thank you for the positive assessments. A yes was big work for me. First guitar what I prepared, and very much I am being satisfied, because I know it, that already only better they will be born...

I tried at what to copy the original one more punctually, is of course one two things that serves my own comfort.

I work on a guitar like this now, I put up a picture. I have been on his front very much yet...

nyak2.jpg

nyak1.jpg

_1010130.JPG

_1010135.JPG

_1010132.JPG

Newer pictures come then from the guitar, but a lot burn on all of them now together came.

Thank you for the positive assessments. A yes was big work for me. First guitar what I prepared, and very much I am being satisfied, because I know it, that already only better they will be born...

I tried at what to copy the original one more punctually, is of course one two things that serves my own comfort.

I work on a guitar like this now, I put up a picture. I have been on his front very much yet...

Can yu answer please :D

Hey how did you paint this guitar? It looks awesome, great work!!!

Wow, it may be an apology that I was not worth the question.

You give a thought to it, how I planned it or how I prepared the guitar and his polishing?

If plans are needed then I can to send, and I try to answer all of your questions in a letter. Write your e-mail title then only.

Edited by crow

You give a thought to it, how I planned it or how I prepared the guitar and his polishing?

If plans are needed then I can to send, and I try to answer all of your questions in a letter. Write your e-mail title then only.

I though on how did you paint, finish, you know, painting, dying and that stuff. And little explanation on how did you carve the top would be nice. Thanks :D

I though on how did you paint, finish, you know, painting, dying and that stuff. And little explanation on how did you carve the top would be nice. Thanks :D

Please grant your title, and I write it down long there, and I send pictures...

Thanks

Please grant your title, and I write it down long there, and I send pictures...

Thanks

marko-juric@ hotmail.com (without space) Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...