DOD pedal

MikeB

gosh, i am curious about this tube pre-amp, ahhhh, lol! i might have to give it a try then, see how it is. one thing i must say tho Celestion Vintage 30 is an awesome speaker, it makes up for what the distortion lacks at high volume! but i have an Eminence in my cab atm to give me more power. Goin Stereo soon, ah the fun!! then i get my beloved Vintage 30 back into use!! if you havent tried stereo, your missing out, if you have a good stereo pedal!

anyhow im really tired :D

cya laters guys, thanks for the posts etc...

mike

• 1 month later...

the yjm was designed to take an already distorted signal and add some highs and mids to it. and to add "clarity" at least to according to the manufacturer. it has a .001uf input cap so it is really brite and not designed to be a standalone pedal. it is basically a mxr distoriton plus with a different input and outptu cap. .001 in and a 4.7uf out. and instead of the 741 opamp it uses a dual opam along the lines of a jrc i think but i dont' rem.

anyway i got a clone of it with a switchable rhythmn lead setting. the lead being the thin sound it got originally and the rhythmn to beef it up..

it works nice. in a real dod style box too.