Fernades Guitars

vwall

Fernades Guitars Preference and what model, Elite, X, Ultra etc  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well heres the poll for the month!

Out of the Fernandes guitar line, please pick the one you like the best and/or would likely buy.

Please reply with specific model. For example if you pick the

Revolver, what seriees did you like, the Elite, Ultra etc..

Theres a good reason for this poll that could be rewarding so please pass the word on..

Here is a link to the Fernandes site for you view the choices:

Fernades Guitars page

Thanks!!!

Scott

I picked the Revolver. I like Super Str@t shred machines. The one I'd prolly buy (if I had the money) would be, hands down, the REVOLVER PRO 7. 7 String strat with onboard sustainer = no contest, and the price is pretty descent too.

Other models that caught my eye were

1) the Dragonfly - a little too fat and round for my tastes but not a bad looking guitar.

2) The Revelle - I don't know why but I like this design. Kind of cool in a strange sort of way.

3) The Vortex - now personally I don't like V's for playing, way too uncomfortable for me, but they look hot.

But that Vertigo model ... YEEEICK! That's gotta be one of the ugliest axes I've seen in a very long time. That's my personal taste talking, though.

rock LJ

the only fernandes that i have had the luxury of trying out was a monterrey, but for a les paulish guitar, very nice, the one i messed around with was about 900 dollars quote "on sale" and had the sustainer, thats the only reason i tried it out to see what those pickups sounded like, they were good pickups, they sounded really nice in the fender ultimate chorus amp that was in the shop, i wish i could have plugged it up to one of those nice looking marshall stacks but thats what the guy hooked it up 2, its his amp and guitar, and still lots of money, i dont complain in the stores too much, i really just wanted to check out the pickups so i voted for the monterrey, im sure the starwars ones rock too :D