Stew Mac 6" Fret File & Double Edged Crowning File

tra

I thought I was doing to teach myself how to do fret work, but I'm a chicken. I have a 6" Stew Mac fret file and their double edged crowning file that were each used twice. These are $39 each on the Stew Mac site, but how does $65 shipped in the U.S. sound for both?

Crowning file sold to sdshirtman.

How does $30 shipped in the US sound for the 6" fret file?

Edited by tra

I thought I was doing to teach myself how to do fret work, but I'm a chicken. I have a 6" Stew Mac fret file and their double edged crowning file that were each used twice. These are $39 each on the Stew Mac site, but how does $65 shipped in the U.S. sound for both?

stop being chicken & get them used.... how does that sound? lol

How about $30 for just the crowning file?

That works for me! What is your e-mail address so I can send a paypal invoice? Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail (at my expense) and I can drop it off this evening because right now I'm at work.

Since I'm kinda new here and don't have a reputation in this community you can use my eBay profile (therecordingart1) for verification that I'm decent.

Before we finish this transaction I forgot to ask which size crowning file this is. I need a med.

Even though we already settled the transaction outside of the forum I just wanted to pop-in so any other readers don't think I bailed on you.

This is the medium/wide one. Thank you for the quick payment...it's on it's way! Let me know if any issues.

Edited by tra