Pedal Boards

ranman106

well i had one in mind a while back it was gonna have all kinds of stuff built in like a onboard power supply plus a surge protector to plug the amp in to. i was also gonna incorporate a few switches like a a/b in and out so i could run two guitars and two amps off of it then a couple of chanel selector switches and a by pass switch and a mute (guitar on off) switch. but then the fever went away i could see it now one cheap od pedal and a wah on a 300 dollar board.

I'm getting an error message for your links Paul:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /DIYStompboxes/NewPedalBoard1.htm on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not sure if the faults at your end or mine though..

I'm getting an error message for your links Paul:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /DIYStompboxes/NewPedalBoard1.htm on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not sure if the faults at your end or mine though..

You probably are in an IP address range I banned because of mega spam at my forum. You should be able to view those pages thru a proxy server. Sorry for the inconvenience. :D

Edited by Paul Marossy