First Build, And It's A 7

That was one of the most enjoyable, humorous and well documented builds B) And what a stunning result for a first one! I just love all the ingenious solutions you came up with a limited set of tools. Like, putting that router into a thousand uses and the drill press on top of the super jig :D Congrats man :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. I suggest a run at GOTM.

Thanks for your comment and for all your insight. We need more people sharing what they know the way you do.

About the gotm, are you entering one? if so I'll just pass :D

FIRST!? Day-um! DAMN! Nice!

Chris

Yep, first time doing woodwork too.

That was one of the most enjoyable, humorous and well documented builds B) And what a stunning result for a first one! I just love all the ingenious solutions you came up with a limited set of tools. Like, putting that router into a thousand uses and the drill press on top of the super jig :D Congrats man B)

I got to say it was incredibly enjoyable making this guitar. I might get new tools for the next builds, but as it stands right now, it's either a bandsaw, or stuff for other guitars. And yeah, the drill press on top of the aluminum rig was a really epic moment.

AND MOUNTED THE DRILL ON TOP!!!!

1d6.jpg

LMAO!! I didn't see that one coming. Great job, some really intelligent solutions and a really nice guitar. I wish my first couple of guitars was this good.