Low Rider Amp Stand #2 With Built In Guitar Stand

This is the second one ever, we are incorporating a kick plate so it can be opened and close with a foot. we also have cold rolled steel @ 3/8" for the axles, as you can see I still need to cap the axle holes. I have a piece of walnut on the lathe to turn to 3/8" asap to make the dowel for the caps:) The next one will be a bit larger and have a completely new hinge design. Each attempt gets better, and each old design becomes more of a rarity in the design process because it will be a one of a kind in every aspect of the term:) Like a concept car...

Just a few more days and we will randomly draw a winner for the free amp stand! Josh

301912_205814989482042_155497294513812_577942_7289410_n.jpg

Looks awesome ! :D

My amp officially made its "Atlas Stands" debut today and WHAT a difference it makes in the tone/projection of the amp ! The craftsmanship of the stand is top notch, the wood is beautiful , and it's solid as a rock. I am very pleased with it and will be showing it off to everyone I can. :DB)

I'm amazed to see the cleverness of your stands. And on top of that some great workmanship. Keep em coming pls :D