tune 0 matic placement

I am building a guitar w/ the Carvin 25" scale and a tonepros nashville w/thru body stringing. I have read differing accounts of the bridge andgle on the tune-o-matic. Should it be angled back on the bass side 1/8" off the scale line? Should the high "e" post be on the 25" scale line. Also, the Tone pors has a 12" radius and the CArvin has a 15" radius. I'll probably use 10s and I don't want to run out of intonation room....Advice?

does it matter how far back you put the stop-piece?

Hmm... I guess it doesn't really matter. It can go as far back, within reason, I suppose. You want to have enough of a downward angle so the strings don't pop out of the notches in the saddles. You probably don't want too much length so that it'd act as a harp :D.

yeah cause we put the new stop-piece sort of far back on this old guitar i've been working on, so that holes from the original flat-mount trem dont show. Anyway, it looks really nice and the intonation is oddly enough perfect. I was worried about it staying in tune but ive decided i have no worries there, it stays in tune pretty well.

horrible cutaway though.,.. even though its an SG shape! :D definitely not the right guitar for a scallop job lol