67 Flying V "modified Copy"

Well,one last update.I got the power rails installed from GFS,and they sound really great...just like the description on the GFS site.Much more pronounced low end and all the power you could want while not being in the least muddy...looks like I got me a player

In summation,everything from GFS worked as advertized.the hardware is flat black,not glossy,so keep that in mind,but I don't think anyone will be disappointed in the quality.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be clear,though..the others I put on first were really nice,too...they just did not have quite the punch I needed in this guitar.I am still using the "crunchy pat" in the neck and it sounds really,really good.

The main thing I learned from using GFS on this one is that it really is possible to save money and still get high quality tone.Honestly the GFS power rails sound better than a Duncan JB...similar,but with more low end..and being rails they just look good without a cover.I like that they come with rings and all of the mounting screws