2Nd Build, The Marauder

Since my first build is waiting to be painted I started sketching on my next build (have to do SOMETHING :P )

Thinking chambered mahogany body, maple or birch top, maple neck, jacaranda fretboard. Recessed TOM and string-thru. Paint will be Mary Kay white with all black hardware and black binding. 3 railhammer pickups (anvil/chisel) each pickup will have an on/off switch and one master tone and volume. Not sure if its possible to wire them like that so any tips are welcome :)

Still struggling with the headstock shape, thinking something like a fat strat/firebird mix.

Comments/critiques are always welcome!

//Martin

marauder_blueprint.png

I got real excited when I read the title, I thought someone else was going to make a Gibson Marauder style guitar, I soon realised yours is not that, but the shape looks awesome anyway.

I have plans to do that sooner or later. I have one NOS Marauder humbucker and two used Marauder singles.

I got real excited when I read the title, I thought someone else was going to make a Gibson Marauder style guitar, I soon realised yours is not that, but the shape looks awesome anyway.

I have plans to do that sooner or later. I have one NOS Marauder humbucker and two used Marauder singles.

Excellent, the Marauder pickups set in resin look fantastic, can't wait to see it take shape.