almost done (picture)

MzI

just got it back from my friend who put clear on it for me. its not perfect but i dont really care cuz its just the first in a long line to come. my friend added a lil extra to it he put gold sparkles in the clear for the front and put red sparkles in the back makes it so much better. just gotta put it together now

My Webpage

its at the bottom

MzI

thanx alot, i just added sum pics with sum of the hardware same link if ya want to check it out, prolly will be puttin the neck on tomarrow mornin then dropping it off at my local guitar shop for em to finish up. i cant wait to play it

MzI

my maple top was 3/8 thick so when i finished it i used 2 different finished dye on the top and stain on the back. i taped the maple on the side alone the joint between the maple and mahogany, i then stained the back, took off the tape, repositioned it so i could dye the top without gettin any dye on the sides, i dyed the top bfore i ran my router with a roundover bit, then once i was done dying the top i took the tape off and had a naturally binding really easy to do, hardest thing to do was line the tape up so it was straight

MzI