Want: Floyd Original Recess Route Template

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had a floyd route that fits Original Floyds? The one you route into the top that sinks the whole bridge into a recess to allow for a zero neck angle. I know I'll get some "why don't you just make one" comments, but I don't want to. I make so many dang templates so often, and also without fail you have to make them twice sometimes due to a TINY screw up. This being such a standard template I was hoping someone would be kind enough to copy their's for me in some MDF and shoot it my direction?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Hey Chris,

I've got the templates that I created for a recessed 6-string FR Original that I documented I may be able to run the template bit around them to create copies in MDF if you don't mind paying for shipping from Australia? Although it might be more economical to see if someone closer to you like HuntinDoug would do you a set from the FR measurements on CNC?

• 2 weeks later...

Holy nice! Sorry, I didn't look at the link thinking "yeah... Australia is a bit far..." That said, those templates are frickin' amazing! Better than any floyd templates I've seen up for sale. I change my mind, I will 100% happily pay for shipping from Oz if the offer is still valid!

Chris

PS: I already bug Doug for too many things, I have to spread around the usury requests hahaha.