Gear Tips and Tricks

syxxstring

A few Items I can add to the check list.

Buy a few ammo cans from the Army Surplus Store. These things are unbreakable and a great container for just about anything, CD's, Cables, Mics, Tools, you name it.

They tend to be a bit on the heavy side if it is a big one and fully stocked, but still, your gear will be well protected when transported or moved around to be set up.

I bought the 37 Kilo boxes and they work great, one for cables, two for effects and stuff, and one for tools.

Just a few Ideas.

Have fun.

Tas.

3. Don't do what Rob Trujillo does on stage

Haha, I second that one! Does anyone else think he looks like a constipated frog when he plays?

In my dear good honest opinion, I think it's just plain obvious that he is doing a mating dance to see if his long lost monkey companion will ever turn up in any of the crowds he plays for. I think it's insulting for anyone to question what he does on stage.

In my dear good honest opinion, I think it's just plain obvious that he is doing a mating dance to see if his long lost monkey companion will ever turn up in any of the crowds he plays for.  I think it's insulting for anyone to question what he does on stage.

Hahaha, whoops! Looks like I'll be keeping an eye out for stray monkies if I ever go to a Metallica concert (which will never happen).