Video series - whole build from start to finish

Here's a video I did some time ago about a guitar I built for my daughter's 7th birthday. Initially I didn't post it here since I figured this is not really the target audience, but then maybe somebody will find parts interesting or amusing. Also I watched @sdshirtman 's videos and figured why not (BTW where is part 6 of the Helix build??! )

So just a word of introduction: I tried to film every part of the build process. Some parts are missing, mostly tedious jobs like sanding etc, also I think I lost a clip or two - but in total this was something like 9h of video material that I compressed into 13 episodes of around 10-15 minutes each (mostly by speeding up the footage). There is a lot of narration because the aim was for the video to accompany the guitars, i.e. I'm explaining the build process in a way that someone with no idea about guitar building could understand. Possibly even a 7-year-old.

Also (as I keep stating in the video), this is not a how-to, it's more of a "proof that you can build a guitar in the kitchen" video. I'm probably doing some silly things here or there, but the end result is perfectly fine.

Oh, and it's all in Polish - but I subtitled the whole thing in English.

Anyway, here's the playlist with all episodes:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...