random fate poll

weezerboy

lofepramine or zoloft?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i just want to know which you would chose..if someone said lofepramine or zoloft? what would you pick..no stupid questions , no posts telling me how pointless this is

just do it

if you don't want to

then don't

dan

Sorry Dan, I hit "null vote" because I hated zoloft and don't believe I ever had the pleasure of lofepramine. I opt for Serzone but my downs are wicked bad and it's all that seems to work without all the side effects.

What I enjoy the most though is 2 vicodin and a brew or two (don't try this at home kids). Wait, that's not legal is it?? :D

adios!

Sorry Dan, I hit "null vote" because I hated zoloft and don't believe I ever had the pleasure of lofepramine. I opt for Serzone but my downs are wicked bad and it's all that seems to work without all the side effects.

What I enjoy the most though is 2 vicodin and a brew or two (don't try this at home kids). Wait, that's not legal is it?? :D

adios!

Good evening, Rush.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Last thing I'm gonna say on this matter. Please, dont OD. I cant stop you, and you know that. I'm sure that makes you feel all so powerful.

Suiside is the single mostc selfish thing you can do. Suicide comes from a "me" perspective.

I am a firm believer in the medicinal qualities of Jack Daniels. But did I drink because of my problems, or did I have problems because of my drinking? I still don't know.

Guitar Ed

they merge together

if you didn't drink then you wouldn't have your coping strategy

but if you didn't drink your problems would seem a lot less

$0.02

no suicide comes when coping resources out weigh problems

i know that

i've talked many people out of it

its not that selfish when you feel the ****

Not that selfish? I disagree. Suicide may relieve personal pain but what about the unbearable pain to be suffered by loved ones you leave behind? Working through the **** and making the best of what you get dealt is real bravery.

I dont mean to offend you Dan, i just think its a real waste of a person. I hope you can get through it

meh i'm not offended

just imagine something that is so bad

that suicide is the only option

that there is nothing that could fix

what is wrong

and that you are so desperate to get away

that you would kill yourself

just to get a break

and i know that relief

is a feeling

therefore you have to be alive to feel it

but i don't care

My brother tried to off himself about 7 years ago now. Came out of the armed forces and found himself on civvy street with no money, respect or friends. He tried to top himself and being the medical guru that he is, he knew how to do it properly. This wasn't a cry for help, this was a proper job (or would have been if he'd died). Luckily enough someone found him and goy him to the hospital. By the time I was told he was in a bad way although he could still talk, my parents wern't in (I would have been about 16/17 at the time) so I phoned the hospital that he was at and actually got to speak to him (for what I thought would be the last time). Anyway he made me promise that when my parents got home I wouldn't tell them as he didn't didn't want to worry them, so I didn't. Some people might think that was the wrong thing to do and some people might think that was right, either way I don't care. Anyway I sat there all evening not telling them, which is the hardest thing I've ever done. About 3 o'clock in the morning the coppers came round as the hospital hadn't heard from my parents and was worried that they might not get a chance to say goodbye. I told my mum and dad that I already knew and they wern't too impressed to say the least. We all went to the hospital (about 150miles away) to say our goodbyes but luckily enough he pulled through even though he was refusing treatment.

Now, 7 years later, if he's in a bad mood I still worry, every time the phone rings I think "what's he done now" and whats even worse than that is the way he feels, what he did to the family still gets him down in quite a serious way and he still feels like he has to make up for it. But now he's gone to uni, travelled most of the world, lived and worked in Holland, been to Canada and basicly followed his dreams and I couldn't be more proud.

So if you are thinking of doing something, I'll arrange for you two to have a drink together and he can tell you exactly what it's like, hell I'll even show you exactly what it did to the family, you don't know greif until you've had your dad crying his eyes out on your shoulder. If you're contemplating anything and you think it will be all better with you not around you really haven't got a clue, take it from someone who knows.

I'm generally renowned for taking the proverbial, but if you want to talk it over with someone impartial, drop me a line at kajadams@hotmail.com

let me make one thing clear

i have no intentions of killing myself

yeah, the thoughts are there

a little more than i would like

i just entertain my messed up head

with pointless suicide related bull

i couldn't kill myself

for one..the odds are against you

and also i would feel bad because of people that

i would be hurting in the process

plus my life is kinda like some sick obsession

i want to find out how badly its gonna turn out