Neck replacement

Jehle

Well, I am still new to this sort of thing, so pardon me if this seems a little too simple of a thing to show off.

I just had to use that neck that I used in the logo tutorial. Here's a chance to see the result. Finished the polishing this morning and got the bug to try it out.

I'm happy with it. Have a peek at the JELLYCASTER neck replacement.

:D

Looks great bro!

B)

Gotta Love the

THIS IS TOO SIMPLE:

[01.25.03] I kept thinking, it cant be this easy. Unscrew, set neck, drill holes, screw on new neck. I didn't even have to worry about the 3-bolt neck. Too good to be true.

I know so many people that shreek like little girl scouts when they see me strip their guitar body in person :D "Hummm nice n shiney huh, hand me that sander and some 60 grit" :D

Ok, I gotta ask, 'cos you mentioned that "Jelly" is the most common mispronounciation of your name.

How does one PROPERLY pronouonce it? I thought "gel" until you made the "Jellycaster" then I thought "jelly" until you said it was a mispronounciation.

If I had a nickel for every time I explain this. :D

"Jehle" originates from Germany and Switzerland. Over there, it would be pronounced "yay-Luh". The "J" is soft.

Of course, I'm in the south and that sounds too much like yelluh. Nobody likes to be called yelluh in these parts. Cultural joke here... to be called yellow is to be called a coward. Fake a southern accent and you'll get the idea.

So, how I say it is more like "yay-Lee". I should make a web page just for this kind of stuff. B)

I'm from Alabama, I live in Georgia. If you'd said that "I'm Swiss-German" I'd probably have figured it was pronounced "yeah lah" which, you're right is dang close to "yella" as in "you yella bellied, no good coward."

But I don't know you, I'm sure you're quite brave.

And judging by "the moth" avitar, I'd say you were pretty tough yourself. B)

From Baba, eh? Do you like your BBQ chopped, sliced, or pulled? White sauce or red? Favorite Football team in the SEC?

From Baba, eh? Do you like your BBQ chopped, sliced, or pulled? White sauce or red? Favorite Football team in the SEC?

If I'm feeling lazy, pulled, otherwise just leave it on the rib.

Red. My fiance and I bought up a couple of bottles of Dreamland sauce. Let me tell you some of that and a crock pot can make up some good eats.

The Crimson Tide. Obviously this year and next year college football is dead.