drummers

StratDudeDan

Are drummers really musicians? Or do they just follow the band around?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im a drummer and a guitarist, and yeah the drummers are the backbone of the band,record lables wont even give you a thought unless your drummers is tight and precise!, luckily mine is, but!!!!! they are also a major pain the the butt sometimes! i know i am one!

Exactly. I even forgot all about that until I just read this here. Really got on my nerves when we would try to talk, and the drummer had to do a drum solo after each word that was said. And i also think they are usually the ones who talk the rest of the band into playing the worst club in town. They don't seem to care where they play at. And alot of them are unsatisfied, and look at the other band members and start thinking " I think I'd rather do what he's doing". And I hate when the drummer can't play his drums where he lives,so he goes crazy at your place then, coz he finally gets to beat the hell out of his taiwan or Korean drum set, with the poor quality metal parts. Especially the threaded parts that won't stay screwed tight anymore after his set has been torn down , and set up 20 times. And some of them plan to keep adding to their set. They start saying what new drums and parts they are going to buy, and it becomes quite obvious that if they follow through with this plan, their set will have to go into every room of the house . "hey Jim, I can't get in the bathroom. Well Bob it ain't the bathroom anymore, it's the gong room, And don't try to piss outside either, coz he's got all his new-age chimes and bells hanging up out there".