Takamine Egsf15sc damage. What am I looking at?

Hi, first time on the forum

I just bought a Takamine Egsf15sc and I love it. However, after restringing, I noticed 2 main things I wish I noticed when looking at it before buying.

There is a Crack? from the sound hole that goes to the bridge.

There is a Crack? On the neck joint to the body of the guitar. How bad is this, is it repairable, and if so, should I get it repaired?

Any help or tips are GREATLY Appreciated 

20230323_133303_70YT5h6F1U_I9wGDC6o0x.thumb.jpeg.7f00897653b8653f48d6b338ec9608b0.jpeg20230323_133138_UQTwiJvz6B_SGqw0q2l70.thumb.jpeg.90da0f03a387def34c914d76ed35647e.jpeg

oof... that top crack is something to be worried about.  that does not look superficial.  Looking in the sound hole does it appear all the way through?  get a little dentist mirror and put it inside and see how bad it is.  

the neck... that really just looks like a flex stress crack that is only in the lackquer/binding.  Hard to tell from a pic and It could go deeper thank I see but I sort of doubt it.

Either way... unless you are prepared to fix it yourself I don't imagine there's a lot we can do to help you on this one.  

Yep, the top crack is what I'm more worried about as well. It looks like the rosette has been living a life of its own or maybe the stone (?) piece has been inlaid a bit too tightly so that the seam in the rosette has cracked open and caused the top to crack as well. As it shows, the crack on the actual top doesn't follow the grain line right at the seam of the rosette but it looks like it turns along the grain at both ends.

Everything can be fixed, the big question is is the instrument worth fixing especially if you have to pay a pro to do it for you.

For what I've seen on guitar repair videos I suppose the top could be fixed just by gluing the crack with Titebond, maybe adding a cleat under the seam of the rosette to prevent further movement. And then spot fixing the finish on the seam.

The neck joint... As @mistermikev said it looks like a flex crack on the lacquer. The cause may be the same as with the rosette, meaning some rapid changes in temperature or moisture, or just a shock. Anyway, that too looks totally fixable at least cosmetically. If the joint doesn't wiggle or make noises it should be solid so improving the looks is all it most likely takes.