Retrofitting BC Rich bridge with Kahler

I have an old BC Rich Mockingbird with one of the Rich bridges similar to this one.

bcrich-newmock-bk.jpg

One of the saddles is completely fried(all threads are rusted out) seeing that this bridge is 22 years old and cannot get a replacement.

I am wanting to retrofit the bridge with a Kahler Flyer.

Anyone have any information on how to figure out how to place this on the guitar? I am talking fitting it to scale length. The instructions that came in the Kahler box are geared to a replacement using either the Kahler model that directly replaces the Gibson style Tune-o-matic bridge or a strat type replacement.

I have tried posting on the BC Rich forum, but have not gotten a legitimate answer from anyone there. Figured you guys could help on this.

One more thing. Don't flame this post because of my tremolo choice for this guitar. I picked up the Kahler for $25 for the full trem incl. nut, plus second 85% complete Kahler bridge and three ziplock bags of various parts. I am not spending more money on this guitar as its my beater.