Kinman AVn Blues set..

Stalefish

Helloo.. I'm looking change the pickups on my project Strat.. I put in a set of cheap Mex Strat stock pickups 'cause it was my first project and needless to say, they just don't cut it.. Didn't want to wreck a good set of pickups.. Anyway, I'm eyeing a set of Kinmans; the AVn Blues set to be exact, and they cost an arm and a leg and a little more so I thought I'd check around first.. Any opinions or thoughts?? My Strat's your typical maple neck, aldur body Strat copy and I'm looking for a slightly vintage blues sort of tone.. Thanks!!

Where can I buy Van Zandt pups online?? Gotta be online 'cause I live in Singapore and Singapore doesn't sell JACK!! When it comes to guitar parts, that is... :D Anyway, just want to check out the prices.. Drak's right.. US$200+ for a set of pups is waaaay steep... B)

Thanks for the posts, guys and keep 'em coming!!

I really like Bill Lawrence's stuff. They sound great and are inexpensive. Make sure you go directly to Bill's site if your interested 'cause there are some that claim to be his pups but are knock-offs. Customer service is really good too.

Bill Lawrence Pickups

The L280 & L290 have a very cool bluesy sound with low noise. :D