Colored Hardware

DaveK

Hardware Colors..the choice is yours!  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well gang, after looking for someone who can powder coat my guitar parts at an affordabel price & finding no-one I am going to do something about it!

I am plannning on purchasing the equipment needed to Powdercoat parts myself & learning the process!

I am considering offering this as a service to others & I wanted to see what interest you had in such a service

Please vote on what you would choose as your "color of choice" if you could have your hardware colored

and yes........It will work on ANY tremolo!

Thanks

Dave K

it will work, but be careful of your tolerances B) I powder coated an edge not to long ago, only to have the string blocks not fit and have the saddles all rubbing after it was done :D

The plating should have been stripped first.

Did you find a good deal on powdercoating equipment? I was looking into it when I was doing motorcycles, but the cost was exhorbitant for equipment to do it properly.

it's kewl if you're gonna make a go of it :D

Guest AlexVDL

I know somebody who can do the powdercoating very cheap... well I think it's cheap B)

The drummer in my band wanted black hardware on his drums, so he let them powdercoat it black.

There are two layers on it.. black and black gloss.

All the hardware for one snare, 2 toms and one bassdrum was 70 euro total. That's about 75 bucks. :D

powder.jpg

• 1 year later...