I'm looking for a thunderbird template

Maybe you could get in contact with Ronny at Guitar Building Templates. com and see if he can make you a special template. If not, then you might want to try to build another type guitar since he has quite a bit to choose from.

I just ordered a PRS template from him so when it comes i can tell ya the quality and everything if your interested in ordering from him.

Maybe you could get in contact with Ronny at Guitar Building Templates. com and see if he can make you a special template.  If not, then you might want to try to build another type guitar since he has quite a bit to choose from.

I just ordered a PRS template from him so when it comes i can tell ya the quality and everything if your interested in ordering from him.

I've already ordered the same templates from him about 2 weeks ago if your talking about the 24 fet one and the quality is excellent. Very nice laser cut and all. That's why I have no reservations on recommending those templates. Hope yours was as good as mine was. But still let us know how yours are.

Here's what I did to make a good-ish Jazzmaster template.

1, find a pic of it on the net (must be a good photo, flat and straight on, not at an angle) and print it off - try Warmoth, they've got some pretty good images in teh bodies section fo their on-line catalogue.

2, decide scale length you want (you could maybe half it for convenience).

3, Blow up the photo on a photocopier using A3 until the scale length of the photo matches your real-life scale length.

4, Copy the body area (will probably take a few sheets of A3 which you'll need to stick together

5, You should then have a full size body shape which you can trace onto your template material and shape