Wtb, a bass guitar....yup thats it

Asomodai

Ok guys, i have beenon the search for a bass guitar for ages, after checking out shops around my area, i find that theres nothing that piques my interest, so im turning to you guys for help.

I currently reside in Bristol in the Uk, i have about £200 $350 to spend on a bass guitar ((has to include postage and packaging))

This is to be used a backup to my current bass guitar.

I will preferably want either a 6 string, or any weird/wonderful looking 4 string basses from the 80's maybe. it must have no mechanical problems or faults, Im not fussed on pickup configurations or anything like that, its only bass :D hehe. Its basically a guitar with 1 string and 3 spares anyway:).

|I do like bright and brash colours. Such as hot pink and luminescent green.

But you know, make me an offer on a bass and i may just take it B).

As you can guess im a little desperate ^^.

Rob

Hmm its interesting, what sort of condition is it in, and does it have a maple fingerboard out of interest>?

Thing is, for the money i will be having to pay for shipping i might as well buy one over here lol. it'll be about the same price.

I will wait a few more days to see what other members can come up with. but that sounds rather coo^^ .

Btw if you send packages over seas then it would easier to unbolt the neck and put it all in one big box. not one long one.

Rob

Btw this is Asomodai at my mates house ^^.

Yeah im afraid im not that interested in 5 strings at all, they generally arent comfortable with me, i cant play 5 string basses but i can play4, 6 and 8 strings but not 7 ? lol its weird.

Rob

Hey hey, I dont know if you're still looking but I have one of those

rare 80's bass guitars..

Its a red ESP Vintage series mid 80's 4 string bass.

They dont even show in many catalogs that these were ever made.

Anyways, just throwing that out here...