My guitar equitment

Hwy whats goin on guys Im Chad Hatcher I just started to play guitar a little while ago when my nieghbor gave me her old hohner aucostic guitar for free. Then a little later I found a old JB player guitar. It has floyd rose rollers emg pickups but had a broken nut. When i had gotten it replaced i foud out that something was loose because the action sits around 1 inche of the fret board at the bottom. got any ideas why?

I also aquired a Silver tone acucostic guitar in a trade for a lacrosse stick. Just recently i got a Memphis guitar and quire practice amp for 30 dollars from my friend. I also have my sisters old keyboard and my alto saxophone. My friend troy and I are in a band All the way to peoria and is starting to do good I will try to get some pictures of my equitment. And my band. Chad

When i had gotten it replaced i foud out that something was loose because the action sits around 1 inche of the fret board at the bottom. got any ideas why?

What exactly do you mean by this? Is the action too high towards the bridge? If it is, try tightening the trem posts into the body as low as you like as long as there's no fret buzz. I suggest loosening the strings and springs first however to prevent damage to the floyd.