Crazy wiring ideads

Hardtailed

What does that do Ansil?

actually it forces the ground through a notch filter. notching certain freq but i dont' remember the formula though.

yes thats it lK very good. thanks.. now if i just new what the inductance of y pickup was.. lol

There's a guy that came to the repair shop last week and wants us to install 6 single coils in is strat with every possible wiring combination that exists. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because at least he's thinking of new ideas...but who in god's name will ever be able to make use of that many different sounds that will sound so similiar?

basically gonna be 3 humbuckers, just with evenly spaced coils that can be turned on and off.

btw, that's what i'd do. use a normal tone/volume circuit, then just have on/off switches for each coil.

little LED strip for how many dB's you're pushing. maybe not in dB's, but have that same little LED meter happening on the guitar somewhere,

There was a guitar i saw on the net that had LED's on all the inlays up the fret board, use the same idea but with the sound meter thing so you get this light flying up the neck when every you play.

Man thats so crazy, what is this **** im smoking anyway :D