simulation

cr_XD

could anyone try the circuit in the link in the simulation software he uses and feedback what he sees in the osciloscope.

i swear the output signal is smaller than the input signal, shouldn't it be the opposite :D

or just look at the schematic and tell me where i've screwed up

nope, i've tried it, the same problem, the reading in b is about half the reading in a.

doesn't make sense to me. any other ideas?? :D

edit: in the schematic i was trying to imitate it said +150V to that point, that is why i placed it like that.

With the circuit pictured with B+ at 150 volts, a 1 volt P/P sine wave in will give you approximately 30 volts P/P out into a 1Megohm load. Is that what you needed? Try adding a coupling cap in series with the output (.022uF or so) and a 1 Megohm resistor shunted to ground. If your o-scope input impedance is too low and there's no coupling cap, the operating point of the triode may be so low that it will clip almost immediately and lower the output level to nothing. Try it like this. It's more like a real gainstage, so it should give you a better idea of what you'll get in a real application. Connect your scope between the cap and the 1Meg load resistor.