Tiny router bits

Have a look around any dremel and dremel accessory/attachment suppliers for different sized collets. You can pretty much find a collet for any shaft size. Some suppliers sell a package with a variety of collet sizes.

If you want REAL QUALITY bits, you won't like this very much B) , but make an appointment with your dentist. When you are sitting in the chair tell the dentist you will scream blue murder (to drive other customers away) unless he gives you some of his used bits. It works for me every time. :D

Seriously tho, most dentists have bits laying around that they have taken out of commission and if you explained that you are interested in doing guitar inlay work etc., and that dentistry bits are the BEST for doing such work, they might spare a few. The last time I visited the dentist I was given a bag containing about 100 bits, all shapes and sizes, :D .

I'll definitely ask my dentist next time I go, which, coincidentally, should be quite soon. Thanks for that suggestion. I'll bet they have some REALLY small bits.

I had no idea Dremel made anything smaller than the 1/8" or whatever. Glad to know it shouldn't be too hard to get ahold of that one. Thanks for that.

Also, while I have your attention, there is one more thing I'm not sure where to get... I need some sort of syringe.. One with a needle on it big enough to move Inlace which is a little thicker than blood. I want to sort of inject the inlace into the area I route out using the 0.8mm bit krazyderek mentioned. This seems logical since a single drop will be about 5 times as wide as the routing, and makes a huge mess when it doesnt pour right in...

Can I get one of these legally (in Florida) and fairly easily? Hopefully without visiting the doctor too! (next thing you know I'll think of something I need relating to my guitar I'll need to bum off a lawyer~)

I've gotten various syringes from my dentist, from having teeth pulled a couple times. One had more of a metal needle type end and the other had a tapered plastic end.

They were wisdom teeth and one tooth a few spaces back, so don't think I look like a guy out of hee-haw, hiding behind the out-house , drunk with only one or two front teeth still left.

You could always go downtown and solicit one of the junkies, B) for an empty syringe, but that might not be very sanitary. :D Open up the yellow pages and look for medical supply stores, and its worth your while to pick up a box of latex surgical gloves while you're at it. I have a 15 ml. syringe (minus the needle) that I got from my University lab days (another potential source). I use it mostly for injecting wood glue under hard to reach bracing inside acoustic guitars.