Pickup Cover Help......

Hopefully someone here can help. I have 3 Fender Lace sensor pickups and two of them have faded and yellowed covers. They look like crap.

I need 2 or 3 white single coil covers WITHOUT the pole piece holes. Similar to the originals or EMG's. Plain white.

I remember seeing some years ago but cant find any now that I need them. I want to use the laces in a new project but UV faded creme just aint gonna look right and I dont want to scrap the pickups just because of the covers.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Great stuff guys.

Brian - Fender keep telling me that the covers dont come off lace sensor without ruining the pickups and cant be replaced.......Ive got two sitting infront of me right now that say they do B)

VH - All-parts have em, Ive got them ordered.

Apperciate the help!!!! :D

Well, if the replacements don't work out, maybe you can sand and buff the yellowed ones ? I know you have the talent to do it right.

I'd also like to say so-long to everyone for quite a while. I might be able to pop in now and then, but probably won't be a regular again for over 6 months. Going off to a foreign land in a few days.