quick, tell me which one!!

Curtis P

I was planning on building a modified SG Something like this, no carving though

but, i was looking at this warlock, all white with black hardware and black binding, and i just fell in LOVE

i got the plans for a warlock, and for this SG, both will be 7 strings, the SG would be dyed black, sanded back, the classic Drak style ( :D ) and the Warlock would either be completly black, or completly white with black hardware

I was thinking of going hollow body as well with a figured maple cap if i did the SG

let me know!!

Curtis

by the way, bridge would be TOM, no tremelo for me

scale length, maybe 25.5??

24 fret, not 22, would actually like to go for 27 but not this one, maybe my third, if i do a third

I got all the tools needed (router, table saw, jigsaw, my 4 inch jointer, to come in soon hopefully, and about 4 power sanders including belt sander)

I also have access to a band saw and thickness planer, but will have to pay shop fee, so i want to try cutting hardwood with a jig saw first before paying for a shop fee

Curtis

i actually drew up some plans last night incorporating the Beast an explorer and the RR in one, http://fullservesite.com/curtis/pictures/c...y%20drawing.JPG

something like that, now, mind you i cant draw worth crap on my computer and i dont have a scanner, so take a look at the beast, the bottom (where the fang like horns are) thats in there and the RR bottom horn is there, should be rounded a bit, then i added the explorer top horn, bit longer though

Curtis