Waht's the best way to insulate control cavity?

JamesW

no problem glad to help i learned that years ago when i had so many wires in my guitar. i dont' worry about the dangers of stuff like lead anymore i won't live that long anyway. i was a screen printer and we practically bathed in xylene. on top of that. with all my problems i shouldn't have any problem with disability. running total to date.:

11herniated disks and sacrum two blown out knees two torn rotator cuffs with tendonitis and degeneration too.. bi-polar and rage disorder.

11herniated disks and sacrum two blown out knees two torn rotator cuffs with tendonitis and degeneration too.. bi-polar and rage disorder.

Man that sucks...

Although it looks like a roster from a music festival...there's some cool band names in there

My grandpa is still kicking...he used to work with chemicals the old fasioned way...

his skin is bleached white around his hands...I'd imagine from years of cleaning things with varsol and working with pcb's....

Occaisionally he brings out his jar of mercury too...

Also has a lot of old electronics....I might have to raid his house if I do decide to try a tube amp

not really encouraging the use of dangerous chemicals but...things can turn out ok