in need of veneer

ive been looking through the supply sites on here and i cant seem to find one that carries 1/4 inch quilted maple veneer tops. could somebody point me in the right direction. i want some cheap quilted maple veneer and all i can seem to find is curly.

You can find 1/4" bookmatched quilted maple tops at Stewmac.com and at Luthier's Mercantile International (lmii.com), but I wouldn't exactly they are cheap. :D

I've seen some folks in this forum buy guitar woods off Ebay - I haven't done that.

Let me know if you find cheap quilt. B)

I think Brian would have some but I just ckecked and there is only flamed. Hint, Hint...

Trust me as soon as I find a quality supply that is afforadble it will be there but for now the veneer I have is only either 1/42" or 1/36" thick to begin with so it easily wraps around the harm rest of a body.

Brian, did you checked the site that I posted. Each sheet is enough for 2 bodies... But like you said, I don't know the quality. I like Gilmer's, since I found them I go over there just to see the grain in some of their stuff, the burls he have are incredible, and the fact that you can see the piece of wood that you are buying is a plus...