Pics of me and Tim playing each others padauk

Pictures are of Tim playing my guitars (Tim is the big guy first playing my padauk guitar and then my padauk guitar in its case) followed by Tim playing my prototype and a close-up of my truss rod cover "embellishment") followed by me playing his padauk (on my knee since he didn't have a strap on it).

Boggs_Done_01.JPG

Boggs_Done_02.JPG

Boggs_Done_03.JPG

Boggs_Done_04.JPG

Boggs_Done_05.JPG

Fuss_Done_01.JPG

Enjoy! Boggs

Lookin' good. The non-prototype one is way sweeter than what your initial designs and pictures (when you were designing) would have indicated. Looks great!

Greg

It's not traditional, so I fully expected that there would be some who did not like the shape. Many who said that came around after playing it as they both saw and felt the advantages of the offset waistline in player comfort sitting or standing. Customers in stores when I took it around to evaluate and appraise it were drawn to it. I honestly got much, much better response to the shape than I would have predicted. Most often, the "I love the shape" comment was the first to come which was extremely gratifying. It's okay to not like it though. I can take it! :D Boggs