mini beast sound clips up

ansil

http://www.geocities.com/ansilgregory//minibeast.htm

these were all done a digital with a crappy 2*10 cabinet. and a couple different mics.

Yeah, it looks like downloading a couple of clips maxes your bandwidth for the next hour, but what I heard sounded good! :D

Is that your 6DX8 amp? Are they currently available for sale?

I'm currently working on (make that waiting on parts for) a little push-pull 12BH7, kinda like Doug Hammond's Firefly, but with a tone control and a cathodyne PI (I figure about 4 watts or less, although I'll know a little better after I get it together and see where it biases out).

yeah lk this is a version of it. this one in the pics is a 12ax7 and a 12au7 with some tricks like lowering the b+ to get more compression on the notes. adding in the cathode switch and the blend pot. i am still working on the 6dx8 if it works with the new power supplys i am ordering then it will be one 12ax7 and one 6dx8 but that is the intention for the black and orange one to be the 6dx8 version. basically its a hotrodded plexi with some orange tricks thrown in and enough blend resonance and cathode swithcing to get some fender like tones. too.trying to get it all crammed in there was the hardest part but lucky it has gotten easier. and yes they are for sale now. they are on ebay as we are doing a batch of ten. and the first one has sold we are doing the dutch auction so that we can raise money for the store. my business partner is handling all of that you can find the minibeast on ebay though.

we are also going to be transfering the soundfilesto a better server but we are having ftp program problems. they aren't that large. hey lk would you be interested in helping a broke brother out. lol....

thabnks man i went ahead and loadedd the html like you said but i can't few it now.. but i am on a mac currently could be the reason.