need help quick!

ok i was replacing the lil oam peice that goes under a floyd rose on a guitar well i put a couple drops of superglu on it then pressed it into the cavity well i guess som of it go stuck on my fingers adn wen i wen to pull them out the faom got stuck . I t them came off and landed on the guitar!. now i was ablr to get it off before it bonded but it left a couple lil things of glue behind and making the finish all white and shitty lokin....now is ther anyway to remove tihs without totally effing up the finsish?

ok well if you typed a little bit more clear i might be able to answer your question better. from what i gather you have some sticky glue on the surface of ure guitar. you can scrape it off with a knife or chizel VERY CARFULLY so that you dont scratch the finish. otherwise, im sure theres some cleaner out there that will do the job.

ya sorry about the crappy typing i was in quite a hurry but i have some dried superglue on my guitar now you said i could crape it off thats wat i was tryin to do but it seems to leave quite a bit still on there.......would some watered down acetone do it....I obviously dont want to mess up the finnish