Guitar Body Blanks For Sale.

Cmbeers

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have listed some blanks for sale. Here is the link eBay

We are working on our web site and making blanks everyday to stockpile inventory. Everything should be up and running in 2 months or less. Some of you may remember us, some may not. We have always sold great blanks at the best prices around. Once we are fully up and running again, I invite you to check out our guitar blank selection. We are going to offer specials through our mailing list also. If you would like to sign up, you can do so on our site.

Thanks,

Chris

BRT Guitars

www.brtguitarsllc.com

717-497-5988

chris@brtguitarsllc.com

I do remember you. You had outstanding prices on body blanks, and it is great to see you back at it.

People, Go look at the auctions now. If you want Curly African solid body blanks or great looking Curly Ash body blanks buy them now! His buy it now prices are VERY VERY good. They will be gone before you can blink.

Damn- I wish you shipped outside the USA

I cannot wait to see what will be available when you guys get up and running. Around the time it gets up and running is hopefully close to when I will start finishing my current work, so I can buy up for my next one. If I hadn't spent all my money on tools this month I would grab up that curly mahog in a second, probably the ash as well, great pieces very nice prices and it's all ready to go which is so nice, glue, cut, route, finish, saves a bunch of steps than if you bought rough 8/4 pieces. If either curly blanks are left when I get some more money(Yeah right, probably already gone), I'll grab them quick, stuff looks great and great prices. I'm sure we'll be doing some business in the near future. Best of luck getting everything up and running and can't wait to see what you have to offer. J

Edited by jmrentis

Thanks for the warm welcome back. International shipping will be available as soon as we are fully up and running. I try to price our blanks at a very reasonable price and I will continue to do so.

Thanks for all your continued support!! It is greatly appreciated.

Chris

BRT Guitars

chris@brtguitarsllc.com

717-497-5988

Thanks for the warm welcome back. International shipping will be available as soon as we are fully up and running. I try to price our blanks at a very reasonable price and I will continue to do so.

Thanks for all your continued support!! It is greatly appreciated.

Chris

BRT Guitars

chris@brtguitarsllc.com

717-497-5988

Wow, those ash body blanks are beautiful. Too bad they're too small for my current projects. I've got you on my favorite sellers list now, though, so the second a bigger blank comes up, it's mine. :D