1991 SGC Nanyo Bass Save

11 minutes ago, Andyjr1515 said:

Hi Norriss

Yes - did a fairly detailed thread as it is for one of the regulars there.  I also have to dip in and out of the different forums....there isn't enough time to do them all justice!

I started a new job just over 3 months ago (after 15 years with my previous employer, my last day being exactly a week after my long service award!) and haven't been as active on any forums since. I'll be visiting again soon to look up your "slurry & buff" tutorial - I recall you did one on there :)

4 hours ago, Norris said:

I started a new job just over 3 months ago (after 15 years with my previous employer, my last day being exactly a week after my long service award!) and haven't been as active on any forums since. I'll be visiting again soon to look up your "slurry & buff" tutorial - I recall you did one on there :)

Congrats on the new job and apols for holding the ssssssssssssss key a touch too long!

Can't remember if I did an actual tutorial on slurry and buff but I can certainly find you some explanations of how I go about it.  Just give a shout whenever.

Andyy