Great Deal RG3120

Kirk

I cleared this one with Brian mods, so please don't shut her down!

A friend of mine from Canada called me the other day and asked if I would let him ship a guitar to my house, which was fine with me. He also asked me to order the guitar, which is fine with me.

The guitar - an Ibanez RG3120DR. The price - $599 - shipped via standard ground (free ground shipping.) It was ordered on Wednesday, shipped overnight ($645.90 total to Michigan) and arrived (in flawless condition) at 10:30am on Thursday. Now how's that for a great price and fast shipping of a high quality instrument?

Here's a link: http://www.guitartrader.com/itempg.icl?ord...=25&numitems=26

Nay sayers - I know a lot of people don't like the big chains, but I don't think that Guitar Trader is one of them. I talked to them on Wednesday and they bought a bunch of the now discontinued RG3120DRs which is why they are blowing them out. They are prompt and courteous, and their return policies are excellent.

So if you're in the market for a Prestige quality RG, this is your chance to score one at an awesome price!!!!!

BTW, click on the "Green Tag Sale" link. They are also offering quite a few other quality Ibanez guitars at an unbelievable price. I like the yummy neck through Pearl Red RG for $299! :D

• 2 weeks later...