eds 1275 double neck

i know this is a long shot, but does anyone have one or know the specs on this one. im already planning my next project. it looks like its longer than an sg so i doubt i could just join two sg templates. so does anyone have the specs or can hazard a guess. if i cant get good specs than im just gonna make a double neck jem as my next one, as it is pretty straight forward.

well i dont really care how accurate the specs are. as long as the naked eye can tell what i was going for. the main question is whether or not it is longer than a conventional sg. it looks that way, so i guess im just waiting on someone to give me a ballpark estimate of the length. and its one of my favorites also, along with that triple neck jem that vai plays, too bad most jems are foreign made locking tremelo pieces of crap or i might have bought two for the price i paid for my old gretsch.

when i compare the pics to my eye it looks like its not streached its like some optical illusion... but y not put it onto paper and see what it looks like... that way u can always make it a little bit longer if u want and people will still know what your tryign to achieve! or u could go into a shop and measure 1 (or a copy)! and then compare it to an sg... either way... but it would b kool to see some proper plans of 1.

BigT

:D