A brief sound clip of the Giannini I repaired.

Plugged straight into the PC. Onboard mic and piezo blended with the now onboard Fishman. Set flat. No effects. Strummed hard like the owner typically does. Raw as can be... It is a nylon-stringed Craviola guitar. Pictures will be taken once I get access to a digital camera. Enjoy! Boggs

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/boggs.com/Gia...r/Giannini1.mp3

For a nylon string withthe cheap made characteristics that you mentioneed sounds pretty darn good. I heard a few my self, back home the steel strings don't sell much only nylons. I had one that was made in Valencia, Spain, and It sounded close to that. It's being said that a good spanish guitar will often sound as tight as a piano,(or should I say bright) I don't know if I missed it, but did you posted pics of the repair, I think you mentioned somenthiong like needed to get a camera.

I hope to get it photographed tonight. It may be Monday before I get them to be able to post though. Acoustically, the thing really sounds amazing and it sustains unbelievably well for a nylon stringed guitar. The owner will be opening for Ritchie Blackmore and Blackmore's Night in Philadelphia on the 19th of September and he intends to debut this repaired Giannini for that concert! I was invited as his guest, but I will be working a prison ministry that weekend and it cannot be changed. I committed, and we will have such a small staff of volunteers due to NYS regulations that I cannot (nor would I anyway) back out, even for a day. Oh well... Boggs

Thanks! My buddy took the photos today so I will get the files from him soon... Before and after are pretty neat to see! Boggs

Boggs- Stop with the multi-topic posts then pseudo repairs.

If necessary, go back and edit your original post. Don't start new topics.

If you want something deleted, edit the message to say 'Moderators please delete this topic', and we will do so.

Next multiple-topic post from you gets you your first warning.

Crystal?

ALTERNATE THREAD:

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10596

THREAD CLOSED.