Works In Progress

Thank ya Folks, I changed me mind on the Jag style quite a few times and finally settled on this design as it was the most visually attractive to me. The Neck joint was alot of fun to do and it has suprisingly low action from the first setup. Control cavity gets cut next with the finish to come after that. I decided to order a control cavity jig from Stew-Mac so it'll be a standardized size that'll be easy to duplicate in the future and easy to find a pre cut cover for. I'm planning on carving the top at the pencil lines but haven't actually figured out how yet. I think it'll have a great look. Again, Thanx. :D

Every Time I say hello to you I feel Like I'm Talking to myself. :D Perry, Nice to Meet Ya. I really admire your work. The Pickguard Material Hitone asked about is from Warmoth Guitar Parts. they do Have an Awesome collection of blanks but are a little on the pricey side. 25 USD a piece.

I normally don't care for Jaguars but I decided to modfy 3 of my favorite styles and came up with this. The lower horn is Veilette, The top Horn is Talman and the lower half is just kinda swoopy like I like. The Neck joint is based on an Ibo and I also wanted to make the universal pickup cavity so at a later date if I changed my mind It would be easier to change over pickups.

That's another reason I bought so much pickguard material. Thanx, I hope it turns out like I envision it to.