need help loading pics

I have no idea how to do this right I could realy use some help loading pics here!!

B):D:D

Thanks

!!MEATL MATT!! :D

well I tryed that and it sill won't work and it tells me iam not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

and when I try that it won't work at all and it tells me I must pay for the acount

and that's not going to happen!! so any more info

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

if I got this right it says ars/th_vixenmodforshow.bmp

thanks for the help I need it!!

try just vixmod.bmp; if that doesn't work, try something other than a .bmp
I try that and it told me Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed
and that woun't work at all so I gess I have to rethink this thanks for the help I will keep trying. B)

It's probably something very simple that you're overlooking. With photobucket.com, all you have to do is select the URL of the photo you have stored on their servers, copy it, and then paste it into the text box here on the forum. At least that 's how I do it.

Ditto that.

Don't use BMP's please. They are huge and will take forever to download for those reading your posts. Please convert the image to either a GIF or a JPG, both of which are the standard formats for the internet.

Trust us on the suggestion to use www.photobucket.com. You can't go wrong with that.

Ditto that.Don't use BMP's please. They are huge and will take forever to download for those reading your posts. Please convert the image to either a GIF or a JPG, both of which are the standard formats for the internet.

Trust us on the suggestion to use www.photobucket.com. You can't go wrong with that

Thanks you guys for all the info I will keep trying this thing hasent beat me yet!!

It's probably something very simple that you're overlooking. With photobucket.com, all you have to do is select the URL of the photo you have stored on their servers, copy it, and then paste it into the text box here on the forum. At least that 's how I do it

thanks you were right it was somthing stupid simple I did what you said and it worked so agan thank you all for the help!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)