Jehle V Sound Clip

Jehle

Just did a quick noodle on the new V. I couldn't think of anything original, so I just widdled off the first thing that came to mind. My appologies to Michael and to Stevie.

Jehle V Sound Clip (387k)

This is the V straight through a Sans Amp

1) Bridge Pickup, Marshall setting, no effects.

2) Neck Pickup, Clean Tweed setting, no effects.

And just for reference... Here's the building thread...

Jehle V Guitar Project

Enjoy it everyone. Once I get a full track recorded with it, I'll post that too. Right now I'm taking a well deserved break. :D

sounds nice, what kind of amp is that thru?

This is the V straight through a Sans Amp

1) Bridge Pickup, Marshall setting, no effects.

2) Neck Pickup, Clean Tweed setting, no effects.

!!!

Sounding great Jehle - nice chops too :D

That's the thing my guitars miss, they need a non-hack to test drive them!

The guitar sounds great... and youre a great player too.I like what you did with the SRV thing at the end of your clip- I thought it was classy. So many players these days just play without making it there own- I thing you took it, and made it unique.

For what its worth, I thought it was very impressive- in regards to the sound of your guitar, and your playing.

Its so nice to hear a clip where someone has built and instrument AND can play it well (Other forums have examples of good tone, with amateur playing- I m NOT talking about tracks placed on this site- more FX sites)

Anyway, thanks for that- I truely appreciated it.

Cheers,

Luke

GReat stuff!! B)

It plays and looks killer

wich pickup did you use??

I don't know if I actually said what pickups they were in the building thread (I thought I did).

The V has a pair of MityMite Motherbuckers. They are fairly hot and measure around the 18k to 20k ohm range. What's so surprising is that the neck and bridge have the same pickup, yet they sound so different. I'm flat amazed at the difference.

The guitar sounds great... and youre a great player too.I like what you did with the SRV thing at the end of your clip- I thought it was classy. So many players these days just play without making it there own- I thing you took it, and made it unique.

For what its worth, I thought it was very impressive- in regards to the sound of your guitar, and your playing.

Its so nice to hear a clip where someone has built and instrument AND can play it well (Other forums have examples of good tone, with amateur playing- I m NOT talking about tracks placed on this site- more FX sites)

Anyway, thanks for that- I truely appreciated it.

Cheers,

Luke

Wow, thanks Luke! That made my day. I really try to avoid playing what I can't, and I try to focus on what I can.

With the V, I'm having to learn what it wants to sound like. These are the first two sounds that I've found that it can do really well. Metal and Jazz. What an odd combination. :D