one of the latest

Honestly I don't ! But my friend wanted to save money on the hardware !

They are very low in signal, but the sound of that mohogany guitar is very bluesy and warm in clean tone, he is happy with it, so that is what is important.

I would never set them up on one of my babies ! hehehe

I like DiMArzio, and Seymour Duncan on guitars, but I am interested in trying the EMG active (Zack Wylde)

wow..

your brige idea is great.. i allway think that..

LP Style is allway body & neck is need some angle..

wonderfull brige.. next time i will make your brige style.. ^^ Good..

your brige idea is great.. i allway think that..

What is special about it? It's just a common Les Paul bridge config as far as I can tell....

Very nice guitar btw. I like the shape and the look of the wood alot! Looks very cleanly built as well. Only thing that hurts my eyes is using select emg's on such a beautiful axe.... :D

Hey, thats some great work. I had a look at your other guitars and they too, are really nice .Especially that Ibanez copy.Infact im planning to build an RG(the body atleast) myself so im looking for a template.Do you know where i can find any good ones online.Also, can i use a normal bolt on neck with an AANJ? thanks for the input and once again, well done.

Thanks for the nice commets :D

AlexVDL : I saw a wile ago a handmade guitar with that 6 screw setup, since then I can't look at only 4 screws on the neck/body joint, somenthing would be missing for me ! hehehe

hyunsu : the setup is like a LP , the bridge is slightly recessed in the body, the neck is a bit angled

GuitarMaestro : I know I have the same feeling when I look at them

Sneft : I traced the template from the customers other Ibanez RG body , that is where I got all the specs , I slightly changed a few things in the shape, but really hard to notice.You should probably find someone that has a RG and ask him if you can borrow it, that is what I would do. Sorry for the poor info.....