Need Logo From This Artwork

strummer2k

First off, if this is an inappropriate place to put this thread, let me know and I will post somewhere else.

I have very little talent with designing artwork or anything like that, so I need some help. Here is my basic idea for a headstock logo logo.jpg.

I would like someone to take the idea (doesn't have to be exactly like the drawing) and produce something that I can pull into photoshop and change colors or whatever. The middle section doesn't have to be solid either. I prefer not to put my name on a headstock, but this is kind of a play off of my initials (S & C).

I am willing to pay a modest fee, but we can discuss that through email. Thanks.

umm, if you have it on the computer, then you can bring it into photoshop, if you want ill give it a go in photoshop, but, like i said, if its on the net, you can bring it to photoshop yourselfe. if you need help with photoshop, e-mail me, im pretty good at it,

wborland60@hotmail.com

Canadian Strat - if you meant that since I posted it on the web, I should be able pull it into to Photoshop...well yes, I do understand that, but my drawing looks like crap.

What I meant was for someone to take the sketch as a starting idea and create something much better looking than what my limited drawing abilities can generate. Maybe even expand on the idea. Whatever, I just wanted something better looking is all. I only know how to do very limited things in Photoshop and thought someone could help me out.

Guest AlexVDL

I drew it in autocad, and finished it in coreldraw. I started out with three circles.

Do you want a vector drawing, so you can get it cut at a decal or sign shop?

Just let me know what filetype you need.

:D

I have been told that you can print decals out on your home computer, so that is what I will attempt for now.

Some people have had success doing that. Not me. I spent too many frustrating hours/days battling with transparencies and weeks of clear coating/sanding just to find out it looked horrible in the end. If it doesn't work for you (I hope it does), sign shops can save you tons of frustration by cutting it on vinyl stencils. You just stick them on, spray some paint on there, remove the stencil and you're set to go with your clear coat. It takes about 5 minutes for me to do my logo.

The stencils cost me about $25 for about 50 of them. I wish I had gone that route in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...