Need Some Help!

Looks like the EX350 to me.......matches the description in Blue Book to a tee also. Says it was discontinued in '94 and is worth about what you paid in its repaired state.

EDIT: Oops! I re-read your post I see you haven't bought it yet but are still deciding.

If it has a reverse headstock then it's the EX365. The body sure looks in great shape for 10 years old!! Nice grab. Make yourself a new neck and you're good to go..... :D

I, personally would go for the EX. The neck problem looks kinda bad, but nothing good wood putty and a bit of lacquer can't fix. Is Music Go Round a national chain? Because I have one in my town. I really dislike it, actually. Lots of knockoff models at pretty crummy prices, and don't even think about selling through them. They sell for twice the price that they bought... I've heard of making a profit, but this is just sad.

The neck problem looks kinda bad, but nothing good wood putty and a bit of lacquer can't fix.

uhhh, NO

That is what i call a half-assed fix, in my opinon, it will put to much pressure on that spot there and you will eventually just warp the neck, so if he can even get the EX for 75 or 70 bucks then for about 15 or 20 bucks of wood and making the neck, then hes set

Curtis

Yeah, very half-assed, but depending on how you want the guitar to turn out, it may work. A real solution would be to buy or make a neck (as Curtis proposed), but it may not be practical.